Founded in early 2021 our student online negotiation club supports University Students who are studying for full or part time degree courses and interested in developing these awesome skill. Our brand-new Student Negotiation Club is organised into three key themes:
Summer Negotiation Club (June-August) → Negotiation essentials!
- Improving our soft skills
- Introduction to tactics
- Practicing using our unique Negotiation cards
- Introduction to multivariable negotiating
- Practicing observation and analysis
Student Team Negotiations (September - November) → Ready for teamwork?
- Multivariable negotiations
- Become an observation pro
- Practicing for negotiation competitions
18th October'21 13:00-14:30
25th October'21 13:00-14:30
1st November'21 13:00-14:30
10th November'21 13:30-15:00
Student Employability Negotiations (February-April) → More than apples!
- Tackling Assessment Centre Negotiation Activities
- Public Speaking tips
- Interview Negotiation tips
- Negotiating Terms of a contract
- Professional Negotiators' advice
- Networking opportunity
- An opportunity to have your say at the end of each session - we are constantly looking to improve!
- Not your usual passive Zoom lecture! - An invaluable opportunity to actively practice negotiating and receive feedback
- A chance to network with likeminded individuals who share your passion for self-development!
- Learn a wide array of skills, from negotiation strategies and soft skills to drafting minutes and providing feedback
Apart from a wide range of benefits, the membership fee also includes:
- Your very own deck of Negotiation cards!
- A Certificate of completion for each stage!
- Leadership opportunity: Eligibility for a committee member role! (after completing the session)
- Meetings: 2 x month, 90 min per meeting
We want to provide our members with an opportunity to practice their negotiation skills with other TNC Club members from across the globe, bringing together a variety of experience, cultures and perspectives that deliver a hugely valuable experience.
If you are interested in joining our Student online TNC Club then you may observe as a Guest for up to 2 meetings before you make your choice to join.
Fill out the membership form here
Contact the Club Owner for more details.
Membership: Students in current full/part time higher education.
Joining Fee: £37
Subscription: £12 per month